SFS focuses on a students’ performance in scholastic as well as co-scholastic activities. The co-scholastic areas and activities help the students to improve their thinking, social and emotional skills, enhances life skills, attitudes and values, and extra co-curricular activities.
Some of the co-scholastic areas included in the curriculum of the school are as follows:-
- Work Education and Community Service.
- Art Education - Visual Arts & Performing Arts.
- Physical and Health Education.
- Value Education - Scripture / Moral Science.
- Sports and Games that include – Annual Sports. The school has a dedicated team for basketball, football and Table Tennis.
- Literary and Cultural Activities that include – Biennial Parents Day and Desalite Fiesta – the annual cultural fest. The school also has a dedicated club for debate, quiz, dance, singing and art.
- The School has one of the first and best band in the city.
- NCC, Scout & Guide of the SFS School is known for its commitment and dedication.