TERM & CONDITIONS FOR SCHOOL BUS SERVICE
The following terms & conditions need to be followed by parents/guardians & students to obtain the bus service.
- All students who require the school bus service shall apply for the same in Desalite Connect only.
- Bus fee is applicable and charged for 12 months in the academic year, divided into 4 quarters. Full payment for each quarter should be done in advance before the start of the quarter.
- A late fee of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged. The buses are hired for the whole academic session. Therefore, all the students who have taken the bus service have to continue for the entire academic session.
- All students must follow and listen to the instructions of the authorized person and must maintain discipline and decorum inside the bus. If any student violates or any damage caused to the bus, parents/guardians will be liable to pay for the damages and the students will be stopped from using the bus service.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that their child/children is/are at the pick-up point at the assigned time. The bus will not be able to wait at pick-up points after the allotted time. Due to traffic delays, buses may arrive at the pick-up and drop-off points behind the assigned time.
- The bus service responsibility is only up to the pick-up & drop-off point. Parents/guardians should pick up their child/children immediately on the arrival at their stoppage.
- If there are insufficient students on any route, that route will be taken off from the school bus service without assigning any reason.
- Parents, guardians, and unauthorized persons are not allowed to use the bus service.
- The travel time may vary depending on the number of students and the changes in the route from time to time.
- Parents shall inform the bus staff / School Administration if a student is absent on any day. If a student does not want to use the return trip for any day, the parent shall inform regarding the same in advance time.
- For safety reasons, eating and drinking on the bus, other than water, will not be permitted.
- If any child/children are collected by parents during school hours, this information must be shared in the Desalite Connect well in advance.
- Although proper care is taken to ensure the safety of the children, the bus service cannot be held responsible if a child leaves the school campus on their own.
- The school reserves the right to decline the service to anyone without assigning any reason whatsoever. Allocation of bus facility will be based on the availability of a seat in the bus assigned for the route.
- Fee once paid is not refundable for any reasons (any lockdowns/curfew/ bandh etc.).
- Parents are requested to instruct their children that -
- Once boarded the bus, students are not supposed to get down from the bus except at the destination.
- Students are not supposed to get down to buy chips etc. at traffic signals.
- Students are not supposed to board running buses.
- While travelling by the school bus, students need to avoid boisterous talking, howling, misbehaving with passers-by, travelling on the footboard, and running around in the bus.
- Students should not damage the seat covers & seats etc. of the buses. If any damages are done, the concerned student(s) will have to bear the cost of repair/replacement.
- Students / parents / guardians are to co-operate and not misbehave with the staff members of the school who are on school bus duty.
*If necessary, the bus service of a student can be terminated on any of the above grounds.