TERM & CONDITIONS FOR SCHOOL BUS SERVICE
This following terms & condition need to be followed by parents/ guardians & students to obtain the bus service.
- Bus fees must be paid for the full academic session in 4 equal quarter’s installments and should be paid by 10th of each quarter thereafter late fee of Rs 5/- Per day will be charged. The buses are hired for the academic session therefore taking into consideration all the students who have taken the bus service have to continue for the entire academic session.
- All students must follow and listen to instructions of the authorized person and must maintain discipline/decorum inside the bus. If any student/s violates or any damage caused to the bus, parents/guardians will be liable to pay for the damages and the student maybe terminated.
- The bus will run as per schedule timing. Therefore all students must be at their pick up point on time. But due to unavoidable circumstances such as traffic jam/mechanical failure etc. the arrival of the bus at school or vice versa maybe delayed for which no claim will be entertained.
- The bus service responsibility is only up to the pickup & drop off point. Parents/guardians should pick up their child/children immediately on arrival at their stoppage.
- If any child/children are taken during school hours must inform the bus service.
- Although proper care is taken to ensure safety of the children, the bus service cannot be held responsible if a child leaves the school campus on their own.