St. Francis de Sales School, Guwahati conducts a Parents and Students Interaction with management for admissions into Class LKG and Class I.
Students must be between 3.5 years to 4.5 years of age as on March 31, 2023.
The Interaction process for Class LKG will have a written interaction on the following:
- Alphabets – Capital letters (A – M)
- Picture recognition of Alphabet (A – M)
- Oral introduction of numbers (1 – 10)
- Shapes - Circle, Square
- Myself, My Body Parts, My Family, My School, My Neighbour
- Colors, Summer Season, Fruits & Vegetables
- Recognizing Animals
- Rhymes of their choice
Students must pass Senior KG for admission into Class I.
They must be between 6 years to 7 years of age as on March 31, 2023.
The Interaction process for Class I will have a written interaction on the following:
- Alphabets, Letters, Vowels & Consonants,
- Names and Spellings of :Fruits, Vegetables,Colours
- Names of Months
- Names of days of week
- Rhyming Words
- Vowel Words
- Reading Skills
- Pre-Math’s Concepts (Full-empty, Same-Different)
- Counting 1- 100
- Numbers Sequence-Before & After, In,Between
- Number Names
- Spellings of Numbers
- Basic shapes - Circle, Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Oval, Diamond
- Single Digit Addition and Subtraction
- Picture Addition and Subtraction
- Number Comparison
- Time(Morning, Day and Night)
- Myself – Parts of Body, Sense Organs, My Home, My Family, My School
- Seasons – Summer, Rainy, Winter
- Transport – Land, Water, Air
- Animals – Wild, Domestic, Pet, farm, Animals and their Sounds, Animals and their Young Ones.